When seconds count...
Average time savings per installation for the Extend / Retract cycle is 1.2 seconds.
What is it for?
- Replacement for traditional solenoid valve w/flow controls setup.
What does it Offer?
- Faster movements through 'Auto-Tuned' profiled commands
- Continuous auto tuning during operation to compensate for oil temperature changes, leakage, and different billet weights
- Less Mechanical shock to Loader
- Leads to shorter 'Dead-Cycle'
- Less downtime fixing mechanical breakage
- "Drop-In" to any existing PLC or Relay control system, with no changes required
- No special transducer required, only two end of travel limit switches
- Small proportional valve block to adapt where existing solenoid valve is
- "This unit sped up the billet loading cycle and provided smooth and controlled acceleration and deceleration."
- "The installation was seamless."
- "Reduced our loader maintenance by over 50%."